The Tudor Summit is a two day online event bringing together Tudor history enthusiasts from all over the world to connect with each other, and listen to interviews and lectures from some of the leading Tudor History historians, bloggers, and podcasters. With lecture topics ranging from Tudor portraiture, fashion, and music; to Henry's wives, and Mary's relationships with them, we have a jam packed, and engaging agenda!
The event will be broadcast live on September 3 and 4, starting at 4pm UK time, and registration is free to attend live!
Here's a list of the speakers as of July 17, with more to follow as they are finalized.
- Rebecca Larson - Tudors Dynasty
- Natalie Grueninger - Author and founder of On the Tudor Trail
- Melita Thomas - Tudor Times
- Heather Teysko - Renaissance English History Podcast
- James Boulton - Queens of England Podcast
- Gina Clark - Tudor Dreams Historical Costumier
- Roland Hui - Tudor Faces
- Tony Riches, author of The Tudor Trilogy
- Nathen Amin - Author and founder of The Henry Tudor Society
For more information, click here.